Yes, the 90's are over and yet I have a Links page anyway. This page is under construction. Also, "Web surfing" and "LOL".
Don't complain or I'll just add a bunch of animating GIFs and blinking text. Maybe a red - no, multicolor - marquee...
So take that, trend-obsessed netizens out in cyberspace.
Once again: "Cyberspace".
- PHP: a fractal of bad design - The #1 best web page anywhere in the cybertubes.
- The condescending UI - It's like he reached into my mind and pulled out my thoughts.
- Graphic designers are ruining the web - Past tense. That needs to be past tense. "Have already ruined".
- US government finally admits most piracy estimates are bogus
- Apple's Mistake - Years later, and not only has Apple still not figured it out, but hordes of morons are still tripping over each other for the opportunity to have their freedoms trampled by the legacy of Jobs. The only thing that's changed is developers are now ok with taking it up the ass.
- Ted Dziuba's Posts - This guy is used to be the Maddox of software development (until he pulled what only looks like an April 1st). The top gems:
- D - The best language on the planet.
- Proof of Concept - The D Windowing System - This is the direction I've always felt we should have been moving all along, instead of the moronic "web app" route.
- Elastic Tabstops - A Better Way To Indent and Align Code - The death of tabs vs. spaces...or it should be if Scintilla would ever actually support it.
- A list of some of my projects
- Hand Signals Defined - Ever wonder what those military hand signals mean? This won't clear it up.
- C# Application Markup Language (CSAML): An Evolutionary Leap - For the subtlety-impaired: this is satire.
- Sun's Reaction to Delegates - Bizarrely enough, this is not satire. Fortunately, it's supposed to change with Java 8.
- Atlanta Nights - My all-time favorite...*ahem*..."novel". And yes, it's real, I have an actual printed copy. :)
- XKCD - Humor for smart people.
- Bunny - Surreal.
- VG Cats - Heh.
- VG Cats: Super Effective - More Heh.
- Extra Life - If Gary Larson had done game/movie/etc comics.
- Perry Bible Fellowship - Not remotely what it sounds like.
- Sexy Losers - When a comic makes necrophilia funny, you know it's brilliant...and NSFW.