This is the narcissism page. It contains my favorites among my own articles: the ones I hate to see disappear off the "Article headlines" sidebar.
- Nemerle's "when": Bad Idea, Easily Solved
- DualShock 4 On PS3: No Diagonal D-Pad
- Trivially Make Your Site Work on Mobile? Yes, Please!
- Static Checks vs Templates: Always Instantiate Your Templates
- Unity3D Supports All .NET/CLR/Mono Languages
- All OSes Suck
- Downloading Files From Plain Batch - With Zero Dependencies
- Microsoft Fails at Counting To Three
- Making a Link
- Don't be a Trend Chump
- Facebook is not written in PHP
- Know Your Computer Terminology: Worse is Better
- Windows 8: And I Thought iOS Was Bad
- Why I Hate Python (Or Any Dynamic Language, Really)
- Dispelling Common D Myths
- It Takes a "Special" Kind of Stupid To Screw Up Volume Controls
- My Awesome Web Development Game
- This Week: Straight/Curved is the New "Fuck You"
- Steve Jobs Was Not a Good Designer
- Simple Reason I'll Never Upgrade to Vista/Win7
- If your menu requires its own loading screen...
- Aspect Ratios Are Easy, Yet They're Botched More Than Ever
- Toaster Style Regulations
- Template Primer, In D
The Perfect Browser is Easy! Yet It Still Doesn't Exist...
- You Are Wrong: Tourette's is NOT Swearing
- I'm Supposed to Believe This is Progress?
- Why Use a 10-Year-Old OS?!?
- If Git cares about speed so much...
- Pushing "Cloud" Proves You're an Idiot Trend Whore
- An incredibly timely review of "2001: A Space Odyssey"
- Why I refuse to upgrade to Win7
- Light On Dark
And getting into some really old stuff...(I don't know why I used to feel it necessary to make such an egregious overuse of bold.)